A dialogue between student and assistant librarian

 A dialogue between student and assistant librarian 

A conversation between Student and Assistant Librarian
A dialogue Between students and Librarian. 


Student : Assalamu Alaikum. 


Librarian: Walaikum Salam. How can I help you? 


Student: I want to know some information about a matter. 


Librarian: Yes, You can ask me.


Student: how can I borrow  book from our library? 


Librarian: If you want to borrow any book from library, first you have to follow some rules. 

Student: Could you share with me the rules? Please 


Librarian: Yes, for borrowing  any book from library you must have a library card. 


Student: How can I get this Card? Can you help me to getting this? 


Librarian: Yes, you can contact with your Hall authority or your Department Office. 


Student: Thank you. But after getting the ID CARD,  will I have to do another else?  


Librarian: No,  There won’t be any obstacles.  


Student: Thank you so much for your information. 


Librayrian: You're welcome.  



 A dialogue Between tow friends about Sitting up a Library in society or village 

What is library ? 

A library is place where many types of books are stored for reading and researching purpose. It can be free entry or somewhat costing. There are some kind of library. 


  • Public Library
  • Privet  Library
  • Institutional library
  • Academic Library
  • Special Library


What is benefit of a library?

A library is a legendary place in a civilized society. Library is store house of knowledge. This is  enriching our wisdom . It introduce us with past it is very important for us. To know  the past history, noble persons and so on we should setting up huge numbers of library and go to library to enrich our knowledge by reading. For any country or nation library is a great asset. No one cannot enrich their knowledge without library or books. 

(Dialogue about road accident)

Now we are going to make conversation about setting up a library in village area. Here are two characters to make conversation. They are Kamal and Jaber. 


Kamal: Hello, Jaber, How are you?


Jaber: I'm fine and you?


Kamal: I'm so fine. When have you come?


Jaber: Nice. I came last night.  Are you free now?  I want to talk with you on some important matter.  


Kamal:  What's that? I'm free to hear you. 


Jaber: I have made a plan to sit up a public library in our village.  What do you think?


Kamal: That's an excellent idea. Our village people  particularly young generation will be benefited a lot.


Jaber:  We can talk with our elders in our village about it. I think we can set it up besides the school i field. 



Kamal: A very good idea.  I must help you in every manners.


Jaber: So we can talk about it with others and at first we can form a committee. 


Kamal: Yes, Right.  Then we can help spread the light of knowledge among our village people. 


Jaber : Surely that. Thank you for your giving helpful hand.

Kamal: thank you for Your idea. 


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post